Breakfast Briefing – The Risks that could KILL your business
Venue: Beechwood Hotel, North Walsham, NR28 0HD
Date: Wednesday 18th October 2017
Time: 12:30pm to 2:15pm
Together with Clapham & Collinge Solicitors and KTIB Insurance Brokers, Smith & Pinching are presenting at a seminar aimed at business owners and key decision makers who want to protect their business against the less obvious risks.
Everyone knows that running a business can be challenging. There are a wide range of matters to consider; from insurance and business protection, governing documents such as Articles of Association and dispute management, not to mention the underestimated risks which digital technologies and devices bring. Smith & Pinching, Clapham & Collinge and KTIB are holding a seminar on ‘‘The risks that could KILL your business’’. Using real-life examples, we will be looking at a range of measures that your business can take to protect against those risks and reduce vulnerability and exposure.
We will be covering:
- Key Person Insurance: what if a key person was no longer able to work due to illness or death?
- Shareholder and Partnership Protection: what if a business partner or shareholder were to die suddenly, what impact would this have on the succession of your business?
- Articles of Association: how to make best use of them to protect your company
- Safeguarding the future of your business using shareholders’/partnership agreements
- Identifying cyber business risk exposures and vulnerabilities
- The “prevention” approach: building your own cyber business continuity risk assessment
- The “cure” approach: insurance protection
To book your place, or for more information, please contact Louis Hilldrup-Boorman on 01603 693579 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org