Auto Enrolment Opt Out Notification
Please complete this form below if you want to opt out of your employers Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme administered by Smith & Pinching
What you need to know:
- Your employer cannot ask you or force you to opt out.
- If you are asked or forced to opt out you can tell the Pensions Regulator – visit: www.thepensionsregulator.gov.uk
- If you change your mind, you may be able to opt back in – simply write to your employer if you want to do this.
- If you stay opted out your employer will normally place you back into pension saving in three years.
- If you change your job, your new employer will normally place you into pension saving straight away.
- If you have another job, your other employer might also put you into pension saving, now or in the future. This form only allows you to opt out of pension saving with the employer you name below. A separate notice must be filled out and given to any other employer you work for, if you wish to opt out of that employer’s pension saving as well.