Our Service and Fees
The S&P Mortgage Service involves:
- Meetings with you as needed
- Researching and recommending a suitable mortgage arrangement
- Completing and submitting your application
- Contacting the Lender to resolve any queries
- Liaising with conveyancers to arrange payments as required
We operate a tiered fee structure which is dependent on the mortgage sum borrowed. Our fees reduce as mortgage amounts rise because we are paid a procuration fee from the mortgage lender which is a percentage of the amount borrowed.
Our fees are payable at the point where all parties are happy to proceed with the purchase. Repeat fees are not incurred if a sale falls through and an alternative property can be found that meets the same mortgage criteria within the term of the mortgage offer.
Contact us for a quotation for your mortgage needs.