Property Insurance

Our insurance arm can provide you with insurance cover for your residential property assets, including main residence, holiday let and rental property.  We pride ourselves on having a solution for every residential property, including high value properties, non-standard properties and high risk properties such as unoccupied, thatched and those that have had past problems with flood or subsidence.

We also offer legal expenses cover, which you can use towards the cost of legal process and representation if you are sued or if you need to bring a claim.

If you need residential property insurance, talk to our friendly, approachable team. Please see our dedicated website to find out more.

Back to the top