Everybody's circumstances are different and their financial requirements are equally diverse. At Smith & Pinching, we recognise the importance of providing a customised financial plan, which will meet your goals today and can be managed effectively to meet them in the future.
Below is a short list of examples of the different situations we have encountered and successfully managed. Even if your own circumstances do not match any of those described, we are confident that we can help.
- Creating and managing a portfolio for someone who has recently inherited capital.
- Creating an income stream for the provision of care home fees.
- Splitting assets and investments equitably between divorcing couples.
- Creating and managing a regular savings plan for the benefit of children.
- Supplementing pension income by creating an income stream from existing investments.
- Consolidating many individual bonds, ISAs and collectives onto a single administration system via the Nucleus or Amber wraps.
- Arranging trust investments.
- Reviewing and transferring pensions.
- Arranging property purchases via directors' SIPPs.
- Reviewing With Profits arrangements.
- Reviewing existing portfolios to maximise tax efficiency.
We also offer model and bespoke portfolio management on both an advisory and a discretionary basis.
Whatever your circumstances and requirements, we have the experience, knowledge and resource to maximise your wealth.
The value of your investment can fall as well as rise and you may get back less than you have invested.
Contact us today
Speak to an adviser
Email your enquiry