Discretionary Portfolio Management
At Smith & Pinching, we understand that many investors have neither the time nor the inclination to manage their investments. In response to this, we offer a discretionary portfolio management service, which enables the portfolio manager to make investment decisions to buy or sell underlying assets held in the portfolio without reference to the client. The advantages of this approach are as follow:
- Proactive management of your investments – we regularly monitor performance and make changes as and when appropriate
- Full investment flexibility for us as the investment managers to construct and manage your portfolio in accordance with your requirements and risk profile
- The ability to take advantage of opportunity. It is sometimes important to make investment decisions to take advantage of market conditions
- Annual collation and compilation of all dividend and tax credit details, ready for inclusion in your tax return
- Safe custody arrangements for all the important documentation and full use of our nominee service
We provide the expertise, experience and resources to manage a range of portfolios for clients, including all-equity (stock and share) portfolios; the service itself is comprehensive, nimble and cost effective.
This service is widely recognised as the gold standard service in the whole range of money management. Researching, buying, holding and selling investments on such a personal and individual basis demands a considerable amount of time, effort and expertise from the portfolio manager. Whilst this personal input might come at a cost, it also brings the peace of mind that your assets are working as hard as possible.
The value of your investment can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the full amount invested.
Contact us today
Speak to an adviser
Email your enquiry